Us wanderers are on the road all time. We take our own big getaways, have weekend adventures and sometimes partner with tourism boards and PR to offer coverage for places all over the world. If you are a travel business or brand interested in a partnership with Pure Wander, feel free to contact us anytime. We are well on our way to becoming one of the top group travel websites! Not only do we cover destinations for group travel, we often also source trips for other publications as well, so our experiences can be shared with everyone across many mediums.
Contact: Eileen Cotter Wright, Founder and Publisher, [email protected]
PrAna: Island Essentials: Packing Tips for Summer Trips W Hotels: Review: W Hotel Fort Lauderdale, Florida KIA Motors (K900 review): Review: KIA Sedona Traveling Through New England Hipmunk.com: Hipmunk City Love project
Sri Lanka Tourism: A 10-day Immersive experience enjoying group cultural excursions, luxury accommodations, temple visits and foodie delights throughout the country.
- (Pure Wander) Top 10 Things to Do in Sri Lanka as a Group
- (Huffington Post) Sri Lanka For Group Travel
- (Crooked Flight) Sri Lanka – A Lucid Dream I Didn’t Want to End
- (BravoFly Blog) 10 Sri Lanka Hotspots off the Beach
- (ABN Save Blog) 8 Adventures for Curious Travelers Making Their Way Through Sri Lanka
Curacao Tourism: A fun week on the sunny island enjoying gastronomic delights and nautical activities inspired by a diverse range of cultures.
- Curacao For Kids!
- Review of the Santa Barbara Beach & Golf Resort, Curacao
- Curacao’s Party Seven Days a Week
- Curacao’s Colorful Culture
Taiwan Tourism: A ten-day cycling tour through the country with stops in cities, mountains and seaside towns
- The Sea, Sky and Mountain Life in Taiwan
- Tackling Teens in Urban Taiwan
- Bonus Video- The Hello Kitty Suite at the Hai-Lai: Taiwan
- The Taiwanese aboriginal lifestyle
Fort Myers and Sanibel Island Tourism: Week-long trip with multi-generational family to enjoy water activities/spas
- Florida’s Tranquil Side for Kids on the Gulf Coast
- Bouncing Babies on Florida’s Gulf Coast Islands
- Animal Appeals and Spa Deals in Sanibel Island, Florida
Arkansas Tourism: Four-day trip through Little Rock, North Little Rock, Bentonville and beyond
- Teens Enchanted by Southern Charm in Arkansas
- A presidential meeting in Little Rock, Arkansas
- Photo Tour of 21c Museum Hotel
- A Cultural Uprise in Arkansas
Visit Estes Park: Three-day trip to explore the small town’s many offerings for family travelers
- Review: Lodge In Style At The Estes Park Resort
- Traveling With Kids To A Wicked Cool Winery In Estes Park
- Downtown Dash: Shopping Local In Estes Park
- Summer Camp For Traveling Families: YMCA Of The Rockies
- It’s Wine Time In Estes Park
- Adventure All Year In Estes Park
- Drinking A True Colorado Wine At The Gateway To The Rockies
We’re happy to provide more details, information and samples to see how we can best help your organization, whether near or far, receive fantastic family travel coverage and more. We’re flexible and available world-wide.