With this fun travel activity for kids, let children dream up their ideal beach towel. This can help them explore the use of color, shape, text and pattern while relating their art project to a sunny vacation.
This travel art can be done in:
- Hotel rooms
What you will need:
- Printed Summertime Beach Towel activity sheet
- A variety of colored pencils, felt tip markers or crayons
- A ruler
- Print out the Summertime Beach Towel activity sheet.
- Put all drawing materials in a plastic lidded box ready for transporting. Give your children a tray to work on.
- Invite your children to color in the beach towel designs, or to design and decorate their own dream beach towel with the blank template.
Diane Pagan graduated from Manchester Polytechnic with a fashion/textiles degree. She is a UK mom who is passionate about creativity, and she set up The Imagination Box to share her treasure trove of ideas and inspire families to bring more art into their lives. Connect with her and get more great ideas at http://www.theimaginationbox.com/