This travel activity for kids will keep them amused. This project will encourage children to explore pattern, shape and color. Older children can be encouraged to explore graphic design, lettering and numbers. This activity is suitable for age 3+
This travel art can be done in:
- Hotel rooms
What you will need:
- A selection of colored pencils/crayons/washable felt tips in a plastic lidded box.
- T-shirt template activity sheets: http://www.theimaginationbox.com/free-downloads.html
- Print off required number of t shirt template activity sheets
- Set your child up with a tray and all materials.
- Invite them to design their own holiday t shirts—suggest ideas such as a pattern, stripes, their date of birth, the holiday destination, their favorite band or even a t-shirt for mom or dad!
Diane Pagan is graduated from Manchester Polytechnic with a fashion/textiles degree. She is a UK mom who passionate about creativity, and she set up The Imagination Box to share her treasure trove of ideas and inspire families to bring more art into their lives. Connect with her and get more great ideas at http://www.theimaginationbox.com/